2011 Pacific Games
- Guam 3, New Caledonia 1. After missing 2007, the two-time champion Guam returns with a win. John Pangelinan scatters seven hits in six innings, allowing one run, and Thomas Morrison saves it. Jacques Boucheron takes the loss and scores New Caledonia's only run, when Jacques Levy drives him in.
- Fiji 8,
- Northern Mariana Islands 1, Palau 0. Joshua Jones strikes out 14 in a four-hitter, walking two; Rodrick Blanco gets half the hits. Kalson Dulei matches Jones zero for zero until the bottom of the 9th, when Eric Tenorio scores on a grounder by Tyrone Omar.
- Guam 11, Fiji 1. RF Brian Balajadia goes 3 for 3 with 3 steals and 3 runs for Guam while Freddy Cepeda Jr. fans 9 in a mercy rule 5-inning no-hitter, but allows a run thanks to a 3-error inning. Thomas Gibbons is handed the defeat.
- Palau 12,
American Samoa 0. Raymond Sadang and Carter Kahue combine on a three-hit whitewash while Sailiilemalo Laolagi is chased in the second. 3B Reagan Sidoi doubles twice and drives in three while SS O'Leary Ise also drives in three.
- New Caledonia 3, Northern Mariana Islands 2. The hosts get their first win as Remi Couarraze allows four hits and two unearned runs in a complete-game win; he also gets two of his team's four hits. Elton Santos pitches well in a loss.
American Samoa 2. LF Brieuc Mallet has 3 hits and 2 RBI while Jacques Levy allows only two unearned runs, former Silver Medalist American Samoa getting trounced for the third straight game. C Louis Solaita has two hits and two runs for American Samoa, while Pemerika Mahuka is the losing pitcher.
- Palau 13, Fiji 1. C Rodrick Blanco and 2B Avery Amos each score three runs, while Carter Kahue gets the win over Sanail Colainima. RF Joeli Saulekalekka has both of Fiji's hits.
- Guam 6, Northern Mariana Islands 5. DH Rico Castro goes 3 for 3 as Guam goes to 3-0. Anthony Yatar Jr. saves Thomas Morrison's win. Franco Flores is the losing pitcher.
- Palau 2, New Caledonia 1. Palau's Royce Sadang and New Caledonia's Sebastien Lepouriel both pitch four-hitters. SS Jacques Boucheron has half of the hits for the hosts, while LF Herman Alfonso has 3 of 4 for the victors. Alfonso singles in Raynold Sadang with the winner with two outs in the bottom of the 9th.
- Palau 4, Guam 2. 2B Avery Amos drives in a pair as Guam takes its first loss, L'Amour Arurang outpitching Paul Pangelinan. CF Dale Alvarez has half of Guam's four hits.
- New Caledonia 9, Fiji 1. Jacques Levy pitches another strong game, while SS Jacques Boucheron scores three times. Emosi Gotegote is the losing pitcher, while Fiji avoids a shutout when 3B Tavo Sorovakatini drives in SS Inoke Niubalavu.
- Northern Mariana Islands 2, Fiji 1. Fiji's second game today is closer, but Sanail Colainima loses a pitching duel to Elton Santos and Joshua Jones, who combine on 15 Ks. 1B Emosi Gotegote drives in SS Inoke Niubalavu with Fiji's run. SS Jerome De Los Santos drives in Jones with the winner.
- Guam 11,
American Samoa 1. 1B Rico Castro drives in four and falls a triple shy of the cycle to back the pitching of Roke Alcantara Jr. Louis Solaita is roughed up for 16 hits. SS Pemerika Mahuka has two hits for American Samoa.
- 5th/6th place game: Fiji 8,
American Samoa 7. 3B Tavo Sorovakatini has 3 hits and C Noa Delaivuna scores three times while Sanail Colainima gets the win. American Samoa comes their closest to a win, with SS/P Pemerika Mahuka scoring twice but he takes the loss in relief.
- Guam 4, Palau 0. Guam avenges their only loss as 1B Jim Reyes has two hits, including a homer. 1B Melngis Uchel has 3 hits in the loss. John Pangelinan pitches a shutout while Kalson Dulei takes the defeat.
- Northern Mariana Islands 11, New Caledonia 5. Elton Santos and Joshua Jones provide 6 1/3 shutout innings of relief to close it out, Jones getting the win. 2B Jesus Iguel (3 H, 3 R), 3B/SS Juan Maratita (3 R) and C Manuel Sablan Jr. (3 RBI) lead the Northern Mariana attack. Sebastien Lepouriel takes the loss for the home team, not helped by nine errors from his squad. CF James Selefen is a homer shy of the cycle for New Caledonia.
- Northern Mariana Islands 8, Palau 0. Northern Mariana keeps it going with its second win of the day, advancing to the finals by defeating the defending champs. Joshua Jones is superb, fanning 11 and walking one while allowing only one hit (to 1B Melngis Uchel). 3B Juan Maratita scores three runs to give him 6 for the day while 1B Byron Kaipat raps three hits. Royce Sadang takes the loss.
- Northern Mariana Islands 8, Guam 4. #4 seed (entering the semifinals) North Mariana wins its third game in a row for an upset title. Joshua Jones stars on the mound for the second straight day.
Also see 2011 Pacific Games (Rosters)