Albert John Weis
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 170 lb.
- High School Farmingdale High School
- Debut September 15, 1962
- Final Game June 23, 1971
- Born April 2, 1938 in Franklin Square, NY USA
Al Weis, not normally known for his prowess with the bat, hit .455/.562/.727 in the 1969 World Series for the New York Mets, going 5 for 11 with 4 walks in 5 games. His 7th inning home run off Dave McNally of the Baltimore Orioles in Game 5 tied up the game.
- George Vass: "Al Weis: An Improbable Hero", Baseball Digest, January 1970, pp. 13-18. 
- Al Weis (as told to George Vass): "The Game I'll Never Forget", Baseball Digest, March 1991, pp. 51-52.