- Location: Albuquerque, NM
- League: Texas League 1965-1971
- Affiliation: Los Angeles Dodgers 1965-1971
- Ballpark: Tingley Field 1965-1968; Albuquerque Sports Stadium 1969-1971
The Albuquerque Dodgers were a Texas League team from 1965-1971. Prior to 1965, they had been called the Albuquerque Dukes and they would revive that nickname when they moved up to the Pacific Coast League in 1972.
|1965||77-63||3rd||Roy Hartsfield||League Champs|
|1966||74-66||3rd||Bob Kennedy||Lost League Finals|
|1967||78-62||1st||Duke Snider||none League Champs|
|1970||83-52||1st||Del Crandall||League Champs|
- Jeb Stewart: "The 1967 Dixie Series", in Baseball Research Journal, SABR, Vol. 49, Nr. 1 (Spring 2020), pp. 37-47.