Andrew Kent Allison
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 10", Weight 150 lb.
- Debut May 7, 1872
- Final Game October 21, 1872
- Born 1848 in New York, NY USA
- Died March 21, 1897 in Brooklyn, NY USA
Andy Allison was the captain of the Brooklyn Eckfords of the National Association. He was the older brother of Bill Allison. In addition to his playing record, he umpired a total of three National Association games, one in 1872 and two in 1874.
He worked as a printer in Brooklyn, NY and was buried in Cypress Hills Cemetery. His name was incorrectly listed as Andy Ellison on his death certificate, which was only found by SABR researchers in 2008.
- "William Allison", in Bill Carle, ed.: Biographical Research Committee Newsletter, SABR, March/April, 2008, pp. 4-5.
- "Andy Allison found", in Bill Carle, ed.: Biographical Research Committee Newsletter, SABR, May/June, 2008, p. 1.