William Tobin Gray
also known as Bill Grey
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 11", Weight 175 lb.
- Debut May 14, 1890
- Final Game October 13, 1898
- Born April 15, 1871 in Philadelphia, PA USA
- Died December 8, 1932 in Philadelphia, PA USA
Bill Gray played all over the diamond in his five years in the majors. He had 174 games at third base, largely because he was the regular third baseman for the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1898; in addition, he had 36 games at second base, 34 at catcher, 24 in the outfield (split rather evenly among the three outfield positions), 16 at shortstop and 3 at first base.