William Alan Laskey
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 5", Weight 190 lb.
- School Monroe County Community College, Kent State University
- High School Woodward High School (Toledo)
- Debut April 23, 1982
- Final Game August 13, 1988
- Born December 20, 1957 in Toledo, OH USA
Pitcher Bill Laskey made an immediate impact when entering the majors with the San Francisco Giants in 1982, going 13-12 and leading the team in wins. He again led the Giants in wins in 1983, going 13-10 despite only pitching in 25 games total that year. Laskey's career took a downward turn after that: his 26-22 record over the first two seasons were followed by just a 16-31 record over his last four years in the big leagues. He finished up major league play with the Cleveland Indians in 1988. Laskey spent three more years with minor league affiliates at the Triple-A level before hanging up his spikes after the 1991 season.
- 1982 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1984)