Firman Newton Warwick
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- School University of Pennsylvania
- Debut July 18, 1921
- Final Game September 26, 1926
- Born November 26, 1897 in Philadelphia, PA USA
- Died December 19, 1984 in San Antonio, TX USA
Bill Warwick was the son-in-law of George Gibson, who was his manager on the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1921. He played in 23 games in the major leagues, hitting .304. The St. Louis Cardinals, for whom he played 9 games and hit .357 in 1926, won the 1926 World Series.
In addition to his major league career, he played in the Texas League before he came to the majors, and also played for the Minneapolis Millers after his major league days. He played semi-pro ball as well.
As an engineer, he worked for DuPont.