Billy Cordell Grabarkewitz
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 170 lb.
- School St. Mary's University, Southwest Texas State College
- High School Alamo Heights High School
- Debut April 22, 1969
- Final Game April 25, 1975
- Born January 18, 1946 in Lockhart, TX USA
An All-Star performer in 1970, Billy Grabarkewitz could never duplicate his performance. Injuries made success a lot tougher. The Los Angeles Dodgers tried him at third base, second base, and even shortstop but could not find a place for him to play in their talent-laden infield. Traded to the California Angels in the Frank Robinson deal, he then played briefly for the Philadelphia Phillies, Chicago Cubs, and Oakland A's.
After baseball he went into the insurance business.
- NL All-Star (1970)