Bob Hall (hallbo01)
Robert Prill Hall
- Bats Unknown, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 158 lb.
- Debut April 18, 1904
- Final Game October 7, 1905
- Born December 20, 1878 in Baltimore, MD USA
- Died December 1, 1950 in Wellesley, MA USA
Hall played three infield positions for the Philadelphia Phillies in 1904 and then spent 1905 primarily as an outfielder. He appeared in one game with the 1905 Giants who eventually won the World Series and in 56 games with the Brooklyn Superbas that same year, a team that lost 104 games. He was the # 4 outfielder for the Superbas.
After his major league days he spent six years in the Eastern League, playing outfield one year but otherwise playing infield.
He is not to be confused with Robert Louis "Bob" Hall.