Robert Howard Myrick
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 1", Weight 195 lb.
- School Mississippi State University
- High School Blair Center Hattiesburg High
- Debut May 28, 1976
- Final Game May 18, 1978
- Born October 1, 1952 in Hattiesburg, MS USA
- Died August 23, 2012 in Hattiesburg, MS USA
Bob Myrick was the great-nephew of Buddy Myer. He was drafted by the New York Mets in the 24th round of the 1974 amateur draft, out of Mississippi State University, and reached the major leagues less than two years later.
After his retirement from baseball, he returned to his hometown of Hattiesburg, MS where he ran a building supply business with his brother and two cousins. He had begun working for that outfit while still a teenager but had retired from its daily management when he passed away, victim of a heart attack, at age 59, in 2012. He also coached youth baseball.