Braden Adam Bishop
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 190 lb.
- School University of Washington
- High School St. Francis High School (Mountain View)
- Debut March 21, 2019
Outfielder Braden Bishop was one of three players to make their major league debut with the Seattle Mariners during their season opening two-game series against the Oakland Athletics at the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan in March 2019. In 27 big league games, he batted .107/.153/.107 with 4 RBI.
His brother, Hunter Bishop, was drafted 10th overall by the San Francisco Giants in the 2019 amateur draft. On May 17, 2021, he also became a member of the Giants when he was claimed off waivers a few days after being designated for assignment by Seattle. He never appeared in a game with the Giants however, and after becoming a free agent at the end of the season, signed a minor league contract with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Maria Guardado: "'Special' day for Bishop brothers in first meeting", mlb.com, February 27, 2020. 
- Maria Guardado: "Bishop brothers now share common goal: Both with Giants, Braden and Hunter aim to reach Oracle Park", mlb.com, May 20, 2021.