Charles Francis Sweeney
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 8", Weight 165 lb.
- Debut September 28, 1914
- Final Game September 28, 1914
- Born April 15, 1890 in Pittsburgh, PA USA
- Died March 13, 1955 in Pittsburgh, PA USA
Charles Francis "Buck" Sweeney, who was born and died in Pittsburgh, PA, got one at-bat with the 1914 Philadelphia Athletics near the end of the season. He batted against pitcher Earl Hamilton. He also played two innings in the outfield, getting one put-out. The Athletics went on to win the 1914 American League pennant.