- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 175 lb.
- School Buchtel College, West Virginia University
- High School Buchtel Academy
- Debut April 25, 1905
- Final Game April 25, 1905
- Born October 11, 1882 in Akron, OH USA
- Died December 8, 1955 in Akron, OH USA
Sporting Life once indicated he pitched for University of West Virginia, and another time said he was with Buchtel College and that got him some offers from minor league teams in 1901. Sporting Life in July 1902 noted that he was "doing quite well" with the minor league Providence team. He played for a variety of minor league teams for several years and then played independent ball.