Warren Vincent Rosar
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 190 lb.
- High School East High School (Buffalo)
- Debut April 29, 1939
- Final Game September 19, 1951
- Born July 3, 1914 in Buffalo, NY USA
- Died March 13, 1994 in Rochester, NY USA
Catcher Buddy Rosar was signed by the New York Yankees and hit .387 with the Newark Bears in 1938 to win the International League batting crown despite missing several weeks after being hit on the head by a pitched ball. He reached the majors with the Yankees the in 1939, and he hit for the cycle in a July 19, 1940 game against the Cleveland Indians. He later also played for the Philadelphia Athletics and Boston Red Sox in his thirteen-year major league career.
- 5-time AL All-Star (1942, 1943 & 1946-1948)
- Won two World Series with the New York Yankees (1939 & 1941; he did not play in the 1939 World Series)