- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 208 lb.
- School Glendale Community College (AZ)
- High School Agua Fria High School
- Debut September 11, 1977
- Final Game October 2, 1977
- Born July 6, 1952 in Boley, OK USA
- Died December 7, 2010 in Beaumont, CA USA
Cardell Camper made three appearances with a moribund Cleveland Indians squad in 1977. He made his lone big league start in his final big league game, the nightcap of a final day doubleheader on October 2nd. Camper allowed 4 runs while striking out 5 in 5 1/3 innings for his only big league W, besting the Toronto Blue Jays, 5-4. During the ensuing off-season, he was dealt to the Philadelphia Phillies for an eccentric young outfielder named Joe Charboneau. Joe would become super in 1980, a year after Cardell's final season as a pro.