Carey Isom Selph
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9½", Weight 175 lb.
- School Ouachita Baptist University
- Debut May 25, 1929
- Final Game September 18, 1932
- Born December 5, 1901 in Donaldson, AR USA
- Died February 24, 1976 in Houston, TX USA
Infielder Carey Selph played baseball and football at Ouachita Baptist University before playing pro baseball from 1926 to 1934. He had a cup of coffee with the St. Louis Cardinals in 1929 and was the regular third baseman for the Chicago White Sox in 1932. Additionally, he played in the Texas League with the Houston Buffaloes, hitting .322 over five seasons with the club. He managed the Buffaloes in 1933-34.