Charles Albert Deal
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 160 lb.
- Debut July 17, 1912
- Final Game October 2, 1921
- Born October 30, 1891 in Wilkinsburg, PA USA
- Died September 16, 1979 in Covina, CA USA
Third baseman Charlie Deal played for two pennant-winners: the "Miracle" Boston Braves in 1914 and the Chicago Cubs in 1918, but his best years with the bat were in 1915, with the St. Louis Terriers of the Federal League, and in 1919 with the Cubs. He hit .323 the former year and .289 the latter.
- Charles F. Faber: "Charlie Deal", in Bill Nowlin, ed.: The Miracle Braves of 1914: Boston's Original Worst-to-First World Series Champions, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2014, pp. 40-42. ISBN 978-1-933599-69-4