Christopher Francis Haughey
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 180 lb.
- School Fordham University, St. John's University
- High School St. Agnes Academic High School
- Debut October 3, 1943
- Final Game October 3, 1943
- Born October 3, 1925 in Astoria, NY USA
Chris Haughey was one of only two teenagers ever to make his major league debut on his birthday (Larry Dierker was the other).
His debut came on the last day of the 1943 season. Soon after that, he joined the Army and served as a communications instructor, training radio operators. His commanding officer prevented him from playing baseball for the base team with other pro baseball players.
He is the last surviving major league player to have played in the majors during the 1943 season.