Francisco Manuel Carlos
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 205 lb.
- School Citrus College, Colorado State College
- High School Pomona Catholic High School
- Debut August 25, 1967
- Final Game September 27, 1970
- Born September 17, 1940 in Monrovia, CA USA
Cisco Carlos pitched a complete game shutout on September 14, 1967 as a member of the Chicago White Sox against the Cleveland Indians. He pitched 10 innings, giving up 5 hits, walking none and striking out 2 as the White Sox won, 4-0, on a 10th inning grand slam by Don Buford. Cisco saw action in each season from 1967 to 1970, finishing with an 11-18 record and 3.72 ERA in 73 games. With the Denver Bears of the American Association, he led the league with 13 wins in 1970, retiring after a 1973 season spent in the Houston Astros chain.
He had a 352 ERA+ his first season, a 253 ERA+ his last season, and a 77 ERA+ in-between.