Anderson Daniel McFarlan
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 178 lb.
- School Hampden-Sydney College, Washington and Lee University
- Debut September 2, 1895
- Final Game October 14, 1899
- Born November 1, 1873 in Gainesville, TX USA
- Died September 23, 1924 in Louisville, KY USA
Dan McFarlan came to the majors leagues in 1895 and again in 1899. In 1895, he played for the Louisville Colonels, the same team that his brother Alex McFarlan had appeared on in 1892. Another brother, Horace McFarlan, was a National League umpire.
Dan was in the minors from 1892 to 1904, mostly in the Eastern League (beginning in 1896). He and Alex played on several of the same minor league teams early in Dan's career although Alex, who appeared in 10 leagues, never played in the Eastern League.
Dan went 27-16 for Montreal in 1898, 20-12 for two teams in 1901, and 30-13 for Boise in 1904.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1899)