Darrell Wayne Brown
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 184 lb.
- School East Los Angeles College, California State University, Los Angeles
- High School Crenshaw High School
- Debut April 11, 1981
- Final Game September 30, 1984
- Born October 29, 1955 in Oklahoma City, OK USA
Darrell Brown was the regular center fielder for the Minnesota Twins in 1983, then played 95 games for them as their fourth outfielder in 1984. A good defensive player who hit for a decent batting average, he had no power and drew few walks while not stealing many bases, which kept him from holding on to a job in the longer term. In 210 major league games, he hit .274/.304/.325 in 591 at bats. He later became a scout, signing Mike Hinckley and Josh Johnson among others.