Richard Lee Kenworthy
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 170 lb.
- School University of Missouri
- High School Paseo High School
- Debut September 8, 1962
- Final Game September 29, 1968
- Born April 1, 1941 in Red Oak, IA USA
- Died April 22, 2010 in Kansas City, MO USA
Dick Kenworthy came up to the Chicago White Sox six times in the 1960s, mostly looking for a job at third base. Pete Ward, however, held that job from 1963 to 1965, and again in 1968, while Don Buford manned the position in 1966 and 1967, leaving Kenworthy only the crumbs. He had 251 at-bats in the majors, mostly in the second deadball era's worst year of 1968, when he had 122 at-bats. When he hit .227 in 1967, the team hit .225. When he hit .221 the next year, the team hit .228.