Donald Howard Rowe
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- School Compton Community College
- High School Compton High School
- Debut April 9, 1963
- Final Game July 18, 1963
- Born April 3, 1936 in Brawley, CA USA
- Died October 15, 2005 in Newport Beach, CA USA
Pitcher Don Rowe played in the minor leagues for over a decade. He reached the majors with the New York Mets in 1963 and set the all-time major league record for most innings pitched without recording a win, loss or save (54 2/3).
After his playing career, he went on to become a pitching coach for the Redwood Pioneers in 1983, Vancouver Canadians in 1984, Hawaii Islanders in 1987, and Denver Zephyrs in 1991. He coached in the majors with the Chicago White Sox and Milwaukee Brewers (1992-1998). He also coached for many years at Golden West College. He died of Parkinson's disease at age 70.