Clarence Vick Blair
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 180 lb.
- Debut April 28, 1929
- Final Game September 27, 1931
- Born July 13, 1900 in Enterprise, OK USA
- Died July 1, 1982 in Texarkana, TX USA
Footsie Blair competed for playing time with Rogers Hornsby, who was also his manager for part of his three years with the Chicago Cubs. In 1930, Blair became the regular due to Hornsby's broken leg, batting .273 in 134 games during a monster offensive explosion.
- Norm King: "Clarence 'Footsie' Blair", in Gregory H. Wolf, ed.: Winning on the North Side: the 1929 Chicago Cubs, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2015, pp. 21-23. ISBN 978-1-933599-89-2