- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 10", Weight 175 lb.
- Debut June 4, 1875
- Final Game September 9, 1875
- Born January 18, 1854 in Reading, PA USA
- Died August 29, 1893 in Reading, PA USA
Heifer, who made his debut on June 3rd, played first base, outfield and pitcher. In his two games at pitcher, he pitched 2 1/3 innings.
As a batter he hit .280, which was below the team average of .321 but well above the league average of .254. His slugging percentage was .400 due to his hitting three triples.
He also played and managed in his hometown of Reading, PA.