George Reynolds Marquette
- Bats Right
- Height 5' 8", Weight 172 lb.
- School Lebanon Valley College
- High School Shamokin High School
- Born October 3, 1924 in Shamokin, PA USA
- Died November 15, 2008 in Lebanon, PA USA
After serving in the Air Force during World War II, George Marquette attended Lebanon Valley College, where he played baseball, football, and basketball. An infielder, he played several seasons of minor league ball after graduating and managed the Panama City Fliers of the Alabama-Florida League for a portion of the 1954 season. After his playing days, he coached baseball and basketball at his alma mater, Lebanon Valley. He later earned his doctorate and became a part of the school's administration for many years.