Gordon Ray Windhorn
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 185 lb.
- School Arizona State University
- High School North High School (Phoenix)
- Debut September 10, 1959
- Final Game July 20, 1962
- Born December 19, 1933 in Watseka, IL USA
- Died May 21, 2022 in Danville, VA USA
Outfielder Gordie Windhorn played 12 seasons of organized ball in the States, bouncing around multiple organizations and serving time with various high minor squads like the San Francisco Seals and the Omaha Cardinals while climbing toward the majors. His best minor league year came as he led the American Association in batting in 1958 while playing for the Denver Bears.
Windhorn played parts of three seasons in the majors (1959, 1961 and 1962), hitting .176 for his career over 108 at bats. He collected only two home runs in the big leagues, hitting them on back-to-back days for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1961.