Gregory John Terlecky
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 200 lb.
- School Whittier College, University of Oregon
- High School West Covina High School
- Debut June 12, 1975
- Final Game September 23, 1975
- Born March 20, 1952 in Culver City, CA USA
Greg Terlecky was pretty busy during his one partial year in the big leagues, appearing in 20 games for the St. Louis Cardinals in 1975. He was one of the youngest players on the team managed by Red Schoendienst.
Greg pitched nine seasons in the minors, including four with the Tulsa Oilers. He was with Tulsa in 1975 when he was not in the majors.
After baseball, he became a financial planner and has spent many years in that profession.