John Henry Robinson
born John Henry Roberson
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 5' 11½", Weight 160 lb.
- Debut September 2, 1911
- Final Game August 12, 1918
- Born August 16, 1889 in Floyd, AR USA
- Died July 3, 1965 in North Little Rock, AR USA
Hank Robinson pitched six years in the majors, having considerable success in 1912 and 1913 when he had records of 12-7 and 14-9. In the minors, he played thirteen seasons for the Little Rock Travelers, winning 20+ games four times and also going 11-1 in 1916.
He is not to be confused with a player of a similar name, Yank Robinson
- Led 1911 Texas League with 28 W
- Led 1919 Southern Association with 23 W
- Led 1920 Southern Association with 26 W
- Led 1922 Southern Association with 26 W and 2.04 ERA
- Led 1925 Southern Association with 2.73 ERA