Harry Lambert Gaspar
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- Debut April 17, 1909
- Final Game June 20, 1912
- Born April 28, 1883 in Quorn, IA USA
- Died May 14, 1940 in Santa Ana, CA USA
Harry Gaspar was a phenom in 1909, going 19-11 with a 2.01 ERA for the Cincinnati Reds. The next season, he led the National League in saves (which were not a statistic at the time), with 7 although he only appeared in 17 games in relief.
His minor league career started in 1905, and after the majors he played or managed in the minors until 1919. Thereafter he played semi-pro and amateur ball. Also a businessman, he ran a photography studio during and after baseball for years, and in later life owned a bowling alley.
- NL Saves Leader (1910)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1909 & 1910)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1909-1911)