Jerry Stephen Crider
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 200 lb.
- School South Dakota State University
- High School Washington High School (Sioux Falls)
- Debut May 21, 1969
- Final Game September 29, 1970
- Born September 2, 1941 in Sioux Falls, SD USA
- Died April 4, 2008 in Phoenix, AZ USA
Jerry Crider pitched in two seasons as a big leaguer. Splitting his time with the Minnesota Twins and Chicago White Sox, he compiled a 5-7, 4.51 record with 5 saves in 53 games. Crider moved to Mexico and opened a hunting business after his career was over, passing away in 2008 and being buried south of the border.
- Venezuelan League Statistics