Gerald Joseph Janeski
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 205 lb.
- School California State College at Los Angeles
- High School La Salle High School (Pasadena)
- Debut April 10, 1970
- Final Game May 28, 1972
- Born April 18, 1946 in Pasadena, CA USA
Jerry Janeski pitched a complete game shutout in his second major league start on April 15, 1970 as a member of the Chicago White Sox against the Oakland Athletics. He gave up 3 hits, walked 1 and struck out 2. It was one of the few highlights of his 1970 season. He went 10-17 with a 4.77 ERA for the season. It was the only shutout of his major league career.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1970)