George Henry Upp
- Bats Unknown, Throws Left
- School Grove City College
- High School Sandusky High School
- Debut September 2, 1909
- Final Game September 27, 1909
- Born December 10, 1883 in Sandusky, OH USA
- Died June 30, 1937 in Sandusky, OH USA
George "Jerry" Upp, who was from Sandusky, OH, went 2-1 with a 1.69 ERA for the Cleveland Naps in 1909. He also had notable years in the minors in 1906 and 1907 when he won 19 and 27 games respectively.
The book Baseball in Columbus has a photo of him.
Although he is remembered with the name Jerry, his actual name was George. Newspaper accounts of the time refer to him as George.