Jessie Edward Hollins
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 190 lb.
- School San Jacinto College
- High School Willis High School
- Debut September 19, 1992
- Final Game September 28, 1992
- Born January 27, 1970 in Conroe, TX USA
- Died July 9, 2009 in Livingston Lake, TX USA
Jessie Hollins was signed by scout Paul Provas for the Chicago Cubs as a 40th round pick in the 1989 amateur draft. As a young prospect, he was compared to Lee Smith, a comparison that led to his transition from starter to closer in 1992 while pitching for the AA Charlotte Knights.
Hollins was fishing on the Polk County, TX bank of the Trinity River when he disappeared on July 9, 2009. His body was found and recovered the next day in nearby Livingston Lake, an apparent drowning victim. He was buried in Willis, TX.