Joe Miller (millejo02)
Joseph A. Miller
- Bats Right, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 9", Weight 165 lb.
- Debut May 1, 1884
- Final Game September 15, 1885
- Born February 17, 1861 in Baltimore, MD USA
- Died April 23, 1928 in Wheeling, WV USA
Joe Miller was the regular shortstop for two American Association teams in 1884 and in 1885.
He is not to be confused with Joe Miller, an earlier player. In addition Cyclone Miller, whose real name was Joseph H. Miller and was therefore sometimes called Joe, was a contemporary of this Joe Miller.
Later, in 1889-1890, a player named "Joe Miller" played shortstop and third base for Minneapolis.