John Clement Schulte
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 190 lb.
- Debut April 18, 1923
- Final Game September 20, 1932
- Born September 8, 1896 in Fredericktown, MO USA
- Died June 28, 1978 in St. Louis, MO USA
After his playing career ended, Johnny Schulte was a Chicago Cubs coach in 1933 and a member of the New York Yankees staff from 1934 to 1948. He ended his big league coaching career with the Boston Red Sox in 1949 and 1950.
Schulte missed the 1917-1918 seasons due to military service.
Schulte homered in his final major league at-bat while playing for the Boston Braves in 1932. He ended his career by hitting a 9th-inning homer off the New York Giants' Freddie Fitzsimmons at the Polo Grounds on September 20th.
- James Lincoln Ray: "Johnny Schulte", in Gregory H. Wolf, ed.: Winning on the North Side: the 1929 Chicago Cubs, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2015, pp. 152-154. ISBN 978-1-933599-89-2