Lance Levis Clemons
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 2", Weight 205 lb.
- School West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Hiogh School Radnor High School
- Debut August 12, 1971
- Final Game October 2, 1974
- Born July 6, 1947 in Philadelphia, PA USA
- Died January 22, 2008 in Brooksville, FL USA
Lance Clemons was a lefty who pitched in 19 big league games with the Kansas City Royals, St. Louis Cardinals and Boston Red Sox from 1971 to 1974, posting a 2-1 record and 6.06 ERA. He is perhaps most noted for being part of the trade that brought John Mayberry to the Royals. Following his baseball days, Clemons was a teacher and coach at F.W. Springstead High School in Spring Hill, Florida before working for UPS for 20 years. He died on January 22, 2008, of cancer, and was survived by his wife, 2 daughters, and 3 grandchildren.