Lawrence Anthony Bucynski
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 8", Weight 175 lb.
- School Saint Francis University
- High School Lilly High School
- Born April 23, 1921 in Lilly, PA USA
- Died December 16, 1996 in Altoona, PA USA
Lawrence Bucynski was a minor league baseball player and manager. He played seven seasons in the minors mostly as a catcher, hitting around .283 in 666 games. Perhaps his best season was in 1950, when he hit .313 with 29 doubles in 133 games for the Port Arthur Seahawks and Lake Charles Lakers. He managed the Greenville Bucks for part of the 1951 season.
His brother, Edwin Bucynski, played in the minor leagues from 1946 to 1952.
He served in the U.S. Army Air Corps during World War II.
Year-by-Year Managerial Record
|1951||Greenville Bucks||Cotton States League||14-46||8th||none||replaced Alton Biggs (29-51) on July 4|