Witt Orison Guise
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 2", Weight 172 lb.
- School University of Florida
- Debut September 3, 1940
- Final Game September 13, 1940
- Born September 18, 1909 in Driggs, AR USA
- Died August 13, 1968 in Little Rock, AR USA
Arkansas native Lefty Guise spent ten active seasons in professional baseball that spanned three decades from 1930 to 1951. His only major league action came with the Cincinnati Reds in the heat of the 1940 pennant race.
Served as a Staff Sergeant in the U S Army during World War II. A member of the Arkansas National Guard, he worked for the Arkansas Military Department.