Levin Thomas Jones Jr.
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Debut May 14, 1873
- Final Game October 14, 1874
- Born July 4, 1847 in Baltimore, MD USA
- Died September 20, 1914 in Baltimore, MD USA
Levin Jones played two seasons in the National Association, for the Baltimore Marylands in 1873 and the Baltimore Canaries in 1874. He had previously played with the amateur Peabody Club of Baltimore, MD, where he was listed as L.T. Jones, Jr. There was indeed a Levin T. Jones Jr. living in Baltimore at the time, according to census records, and he continued to live there until his death in 1914.
A "Levin Jones" is also mentioned in the book Baseball and Richmond in connection with being a club officer in 1890.
He is the only major leaguer named "Levin".
- "Levin Jones", in Bill Carle, ed.: Biographical Research Committee Report, SABR, March/April 2014, p. 2.