Louis Steven Camilli
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 170 lb.
- School Texas A&M University
- High School Stephen F. Austin High School (El Paso)
- Debut August 9, 1969
- Final Game September 24, 1972
- Born September 24, 1946 in El Paso, TX USA
Lou Camilli saw action in four seasons with the Cleveland Indians. No relation to Dolph or Doug Camilli, he was 0-for-his-first-34 big league at bats encompassing all of his action in 1969 and 1970, plus his first six games of 1971. Having replaced Roy Foster against the Oakland Athletics in a game on April 30th, he laced a single to center field against the future AL MVP, Vida Blue, in the 9th inning of a 3-1 loss. He recorded 21 more hits in the next two seasons, with 2 doubles in each season, hitting only .146/.213/.172 in 151 career at-bats.