Mark Allen Redman
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 5", Weight 220 lb.
- School The Master's College, University of Oklahoma
- High School Escondido High School
- Debut July 24, 1999
- Final Game July 13, 2008
- Born January 5, 1974 in San Diego, CA USA
Mark Redman was dubbed by ESPN commentators as the "worst All-Star selection ever" after making the 2006 All-Star team despite posting a 5.71 ERA for the Kansas City Royals. Joe Morgan has used Redman as his shining example of why every team should not be guaranteed an All-Star. Redman made only 21 appearances at the major league level following his "All-Star" season.
- 2000 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- AL All-Star (2006)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (2002)
- Won a World Series with the Florida Marlins in 2003