Michael M. Lehane
- Bats Right, Throws Unknown
- Height 6' 1", Weight 180 lb.
- Debut April 17, 1890
- Final Game October 4, 1891
- Born April 15, 1865 in New York, NY USA
- Died February 28, 1903 in New York, NY USA
While Lehane was born in New York City, he was baptized and grew up in Providence, RI. His family is listed in city directories under a number of different names, including Lahane, Lehan and Leyhane. He worked as a pipe fitter in New York City when not playing baseball, and died there in 1903.
Until 2004, Mike Lehane's statistics included play in 1884, until SABR researchers discovered the 1884 play was by a different individual, named James Lehan. The book Baseball in Columbus has a photo of the 1890 Solons, including Lehane.
- "Michael Lehane Found", in Bill Carle, ed.: Biographical Research Committee Report, SABR, May/June, 2012, p. 1.