Norman Stanley Angelini
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 11", Weight 175 lb.
- School College of San Mateo, San Francisco State University, Washington State University
- High School Junipero Serra High School (San Mateo)
- Debut July 22, 1972
- Final Game June 19, 1973
- Born September 24, 1947 in San Francisco, CA USA
- Died December 21, 2019 in Aurora, CO USA
Norm was at Washington State University at the same time as Ron Cey. He signed as a free agent in 1969 after being drafted three separate times but failing to come to an agreement. Norm went on to play 13 seasons in the minors, with a record of 81-67 and at least 60 saves (records are not complete). He had 20 saves for Omaha in 1975. Seven of his minor league seasons were spent in the AAA American Association. Toward the end of his minor league career, he went 9-5 with 8 saves on the 1980 Denver Bears, one of the great minor league teams. The team went 92-44 and included future major league stars such as Tim Raines, Tim Wallach, Bill Gullickson and eventual Japanese baseball star Randy Bass.