Ody Cleon Abbott
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 165 lb.
- School Southwestern Normal School, Washington & Jefferson College
- High School Monongahela High School
- Debut September 10, 1910
- Final Game October 15, 1910
- Born September 5, 1886 in New Eagle, PA USA
- Died April 13, 1933 in Washington, DC USA
Ody Abbott attended Washington & Jefferson College from 1906 to 1910. In 1910, he was purchased by the St. Louis Cardinals from New Castle of the Ohio-Pennsylvania League. He played 22 games in the majors as an outfielder under manager Roger Bresnahan. His range and fielding percentage were excellent, but he hit only .186. His minor league stops also included time with the Newark Newks (Ohio-Pennsylvania League), the Oakland Oaks (Pacific Coast League) and, to complete the alliteration trifecta, the Tacoma Tigers (Northwestern League). Following his baseball career, he served in World War I and was sheriff of Washington County, Pennsylvania.