Paul Frederick Herman Fitzke
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11½", Weight 185 lb.
- School University of Idaho, University of Wyoming
- High School La Crosse Central High School
- Debut September 1, 1924
- Final Game September 1, 1924
- Born July 30, 1900 in La Crosse, WI USA
- Died June 30, 1950 in Sacramento, CA USA
Paul Fitzke, who attended the University of Wyoming and then the University of Idaho, was the first player from the University of Wyoming to make the majors but not the first player from the University of Idaho since Bill Hubbell had preceded him. He pitched one game for the Cleveland Indians in 1924.
In describing his appearance against the St. Louis Browns in the first game of a Labor Day doubleheader, the St. Louis Globe Democrat noted that "Bob Fitzke blows on each pitch for luck."