Ronald Lavern Hansen
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 200 lb.
- High School Albany (CA) High School
- Debut April 15, 1958
- Final Game June 20, 1972
- Born April 5, 1938 in Oxford, NE USA
Ron Hansen is best remembered for turning an unassisted triple play on July 30, 1968 for the Washington Senators Boxscore. It was the only unassisted triple play in the Major Leagues between 1927 and 1992. Ironically, Hansen also hit a grand slam off the Detroit Tigers' Pat Dobson two days later, but was still traded to the Chicago White Sox on August 2nd.
- 1960 AL Rookie of the Year Award
- 1960 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- AL All-Star (1960)
- 20 Home Run Seasons: 2 (1960 & 1964)
|AL Rookie of the Year|
|Bob Allison||Ron Hansen||Don Schwall|
Minor League Managerial Record
|1984||Paintsville Brewers||Appalachian League||37-33||3rd (t)||Milwaukee Brewers|