Stanwood Fulton Baumgartner
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 175 lb.
- School University of Chicago
- High School Wendell Phillips High School
- Debut June 26, 1914
- Final Game May 30, 1926
- Born December 14, 1894 in Houston, TX USA
- Died October 4, 1955 in Philadelphia, PA USA
Stan Baumgartner was the second player from the University of Chicago to reach the majors. He broke in at age 19 and spent his whole career in Philly, first with the Philadelphia Phillies and then with the Philadelphia Athletics. He had his best year in 1924, going 13-6 for an A's team that was under .500. His ERA was fourth in the American Leaguethat year.