Steven Montague Cooke
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 6", Weight 229 lb.
- School College of Southern Idaho
- High School Tigard High School
- Debut July 28, 1992
- Final Game April 2, 1998
- Born January 14, 1970 in Lihue, HI USA
Lefty Steve Cooke was the Topps All-Star Rookie Team pitcher in 1993, with a 10-10, 3.89 record and 132 strikeouts in 32 starts for a Pittsburgh Pirates club that was beginning a record two decades of sub-.500 seasons. Cooke's lone shutout came May 25th that season, blanking the Florida Marlins on a four-hitter at Three Rivers Stadium. Much like the Bucs fortunes, he fell hard in 1994 (4-11, 5.02 in 25 games), then battled injuries the rest of his career, finishing with one start for the Cincinnati Reds at the beginning of the 1998 season.
- 1993 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1993)