Walter Anderson Craddock
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 5' 11½", Weight 176 lb.
- School Syracuse University
- Debut September 3, 1955
- Final Game September 28, 1958
- Born March 25, 1932 in Pax, WV USA
- Died July 6, 1980 in Parma Heights, OH USA
Before the 1954 season, Walt Craddock signed out of Syracuse with the Philadelphia Athletics. The left-hander won 20 games during the 1954 and 1955 seasons for the Savannah A's of the Class A South Atlantic League. Walt had trials with the now Kansas City Athletics from 1955 to 1958 but lost all seven of his decisions in 29 games. He did have success with the Buffalo Bisons in 1957, going 18-8 to lead the International League in victories. Walt died July 6,1980, at 48 in Parma Heights, OH.